Below are some helpful links to the Department of Internal Affair’s (DIA) guides and publications relating to AML/CFT compliance. Please note that this is not a comprehensive list of the material the DIA suggests you read.
There are also National and Sector Risk Assessments, and Quarterly Reports released by the Financial Intelligence Unit, available on their website.
- Accountants Guideline
- Phase 2 User Guide: Annual AML/CFT Report by DNFBPs
- Enhanced Customer Due Diligence Guideline
- Phase 2 AML/CFT Risk Assessment 2017
- Risk Assessment and Programme: Prompts and Notes for DIA reporting entities
- Identity Verification Code of Practice
- Explanatory Note
- Wire Transfers
- Territorial Scope of the AML/CFT Act 2009
- Beneficial Ownership Guideline
- Guideline for Audits of Risk Assessments and AML/CFT Programmes
- Countries Assessment Guideline
- Designated Business Groups Guideline
- AML/CFT Risk Assessment Guideline
- AML/CFT Programme Guideline
- In the Ordinary Course of Business Guideline
Want to find out how we will help your business succeed?
Get in contact today for a free no-obligation discussion.